Seafood & Maritime Industries Training Ltd is a registered training organisation located in Winnellie, Darwin, delivering accredited Certificate I, II and III maritime courses.
About the Role
We are currently seeking an experienced trainer and assessor to join our close-knit team as a full-time employee. Some course delivery in remote locations may be required.
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or TAE40110 with 2 new core units
- Maritime training experience
- Experience in the maritime industry
- Current Marine Engine Driver Grade 2 and Master < 24m certificates, LROCP and First Aid Certificate
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Moderate computer literacy (Microsoft Office software)
- Skills to adapt current resource materials, and research and prepare new materials.
Applicants to send your resume or CV with a cover letter to email@example.com. Our contact number: 08 8984 4522.