Seafood & Maritime Industries Training Ltd is an accredited Registered Training Organisation (RTO) offering Certificate I, II and III courses in the Maritime Industry.
We are seeking to employ an experienced RTO Manager who can successfully undertake the following key responsibilities:
- Manage the RTO operations including scope of registration, ASQA, regulation and funding agreements across the VET sector
- Support staff whose work contributes to RTO operations
- Contribute to business development
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Participate in and prepare for regulatory audit
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Current MAR30913 Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Master up to 24 metres Near Coastal) Certificate
- Current MAR30813 Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Marine Engine Driver Grade 2 Near Coastal)
- High level of communication and negotiation skills with the ability to collaborate with all stakeholders
- Managing the implementation of all training packages, qualifications and courses delivered
- Demonstrated organisational, project management and administrative skills
- High level of commitment to student and staff welfare, safety and equal opportunity
- Sound knowledge and management ability with regard financial management in accordance with ASIC regulatory requirements.
Applications must include a letter of application and a current resume or CV, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business, Friday 15 June, 2018.
For further information please email the administration staff at email@example.com, or call us at 08 8984 4522.